Did you know that a 30-minute walk in the water is equivalent to a two-hour walk on land? Water resistance offers an excellent opportunity for muscle toning and body sculpting. Water also cools the body during exercise, which reduces stress on the heart and reduces the risk of injury by lessening the impact on weight-bearing joints, muscles, and bones.
Shallow Water Classes
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9:00 AM
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 AM
Tuesday & Thursday 7:00AM
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10:00 AM
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7:00 AM
Monday & Wednesday 8:00 AM
Pricing for this class ONLY: $25 Members $40 Non-Members
Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 PM
*For non-SilverSneaker members, there will be a charge for class participants.*
Wednesdays 10:15 AM
Deep Water Classes
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 AM
|Class Meets||Member Rate||Potential Member Rate|
|Three days a week||$20.00||$40.00|
|Two days a week||$14.00||$28.00|
|Wed SilverSneaker Splash ONLY||$10.00||$14.00|
|Fri Shallow Power Only||$10.00||$14.00|
|All Access (all classes)||$45.00||$55.00|
|Drop In (1 class)||$4.00||$5.00|
- Class schedule and instructors subject to change.
- Water Fitness classes are sold in monthly sessions.
- Payment should made before the 1st of the month and no later than the 5th to be on that month’s roster.
- We do not pro-rate or make up missed classes.
- Classes are 55 minutes.
- Please bring a towel with you, the Y does not provide pool towels, thanks for helping us to be green.
- Water shoes & a water bottle are highly recommended.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Justine Intiso, Aquatics Director, at 336-882-9622.